ERP :- This is called Enterprise Resource Planning, or ERP. Normally ERP systems use the same database throughout an entire company to store various types of data for different computerized functions. In practice, this means that employees in different divisions—for example, accounting and sales—can rely on the same information for their specific needs.
The Business Value of ERP
- Gives a global, real-time view of data that can enable companies to address concerns proactively and drive improvements.
- Improves financial compliance with regulatory standards and reduces risk.
- Automates core business operations such as lead-to cash, order-to-fulfilment, and procure-to-pay processes.
- Enhances customer service by providing one source for billing and relationship tracking.
Process OF ERP
- Review Current System: – Our Team expert Visit client Place and detailing current system strengths and weaknesses and will identify what must be retained, and what must be improved in the new system.
- Budget: – After reviewing the current system, list of improvements should be discussed with senior managers and finalise the budget for the new system including hardware and software cost, implementation services, data migration and training.
- Business Process Workflows: – Our team will discuss one to one with each department heads and Document critical business process flows, specific tasks and steps that are unique to business or industry. Simple flow charts with basic steps and decision points will help to identify inefficiencies and redundancies in processes, and these are opportunities for improvement.
- ERP Development & Evaluation: – Once system developed according the requirement and process flows, before trail our team will check that all process flows should be incorporated and this ERP systems fulfil all the needs which are essential for business.
- ERP Trial: – Once System evaluated it should be presented to management for trails to check desired outcome compare with the process flows. We Keep our eyes to check distractions and avoid the tendency to replicate in existing system.
ERP trial goals:
- Assessing specific ERP capabilities and features
- Analysis of the company-specific business processes
- Designing the company’s formal workflows for the key business areas based of the ERP templates
- Drafting the ERP features and specifications requirements
- Utilizing the selection criteria to compare the ERP solutions, based on the trial outcomes and recommendations summarized through previous ERP solutions.
- ERP implementation: – Once trial done successfully then our team will help you for final implementation. There is no “best” method. We will choose the implementation option that best fits with your processes and personnel. There are three core implementation options:
- Big Bang Implementation :- Big bang refers to everything happening at once. In this scenario, the ERP system goes live in all areas on a set date. This is the fastest approach possible. The big bang approach is often cheaper because of the condensed timeframe and ability to work from one system only.
- Parallel Implementation :- Parallel implementation refers to running previous systems in conjunction with the new ERP system. This method has the least amount of risk because personnel continue regular processes until the new ERP is ready. This provides the greatest amount of time for employee training.
Tally Solutions:- We are the Authorised Tally Partner for all over UAE. Tally Software is best solutions for small & medium Enterprises to handle accounting with Vat compliant. Tally Solutions achieves Federal Tax Authority (FTA) accreditation as well.
We are providing Tally Server & Tally ERP 9 with competitive price in all over UAE
Sage 50, Microsoft Dynamix AX , Zoho Books , Quick book :- W are also providing Sage 50, Microsoft Dynamix AX, Zoho Books , Quick book software through other registered partners.