At AMS we take complete responsibility of your business formation with a complete hassle-free process. We provide business set up in Middle East, India & US.
We analyze your business activity as professional, commercial or industrial as this will determine whether you require a local agent or a local sponsor. The difference between the two as one will be a support agent and the other one will be 51% shareholder.
Types of Trade License issued in Dubai:
- Trade License.
- Professional License.
- Industrial License.
Benefits of entering UAE Market
- Free enterprise system.
- Highly developed transport infrastructure.
- State-of-the-art telecommunications
- Sophisticated financial and service sector.
- Top international exhibition and conference venue.
- High quality office and residential accommodation
- Reliable power, utilities etc.
- First class hotels, hospitals, schools, shops etc.
- Cosmopolitan lifestyle
Free Zones in UAE
The main advantage of entering a free zone is 100% ownership without a need of a local partner who takes minimum 51% of the ownership as outside of UAE free zone one cannot have the majority stake in the business.
Following are the free zones
- Dubai healthcare city company setup
- Dubai world central company setup
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority
- Dubai Economic Department Company formation
- Ajman Free zone Authority
- Dubai Airport free zone authority
- Dragon Mart- Dubai International City company formation
- Dubai Multi commodities center
- Fujairah Free zone business
- Masdar City UAE company set up
- Dubai Financial Services Authority
- Dubai International Finance Center
- Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet city, Dubai knowledge village
- Hamriyah (Sharjah free zone)
- Rakia( Ras al Khaimah invest Authority)
- Sharjah airport international free zone
- Kizad Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Silicon oasis business set up
- ADGM ( Abu Dhabi Global Market
- Shams( Sharjah Media City)